Pure Environmental Careers
Business & Operations Analyst/Associate
Pure Environmental is seeking an Analyst to work within our Corporate Development. We are a growing organization focused on building world class waste management facilities to serve the needs of the energy sector and providing differentiated environmental services to solve the environmental challenges of our clients. You will work alongside and support senior management and will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of market analysis, development and construction projects analysis, business unit and facility operations analysis, budgeting and forecasts, system integrations, strategic planning and metrics tracking and analysis. As part of a small head office the Analyst is expected to be hands on with analytical tasks as well as be proficient in interactions with management and executives.
- Conduct in depth market and industry analysis in support of projects and business lines
- Building complex, dynamic financial models to analyze incorporating operating drivers, historical and forecast financial statements as well as different scenarios and sensitivities
- Monitor ongoing financial and operational performance of business lines
- Prepare detailed performance reporting
- Develop relationships and work with key team members and assist in strategic imperatives, budgeting processes and board/other presentations
- Prepare presentations, reports, and recommendations to senior management
- 1-3 years of related experience such as investment banking, private equity/venture capital, corporate development or other related positions
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, strong work ethic and motivation to learn
- Financial statements fluency and analytical prowess
- Ability to integrate financial system reports into variance analytics and financials models.
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated self initiative and leadership
- Willingness to handle a variety of roles and responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university
- Enrolment in or completion of the CFA or other relevant professional designations is considered an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Facility Operator, Fort Kent Facility – Cold Lake /Bonnyville
- Job Title: Facility Operator
- Location: Fort Kent Facility – Cold Lake /Bonnyville
Pure Environmental is in the process of engineering, constructing and bringing to operations world-class facilities in Canada, the United States and beyond.
Our team is deploying industry leading innovative technologies to efficiently, responsibly and sustainably manage biproducts produced during the exploration, production, processing, storage and transportation of oil and gas providing long term liability management and superior environmental protection.
We are looking for an individual that will provide a positive impact to our business objectives, through passion, innovative thinking and determination.
The Facility Operator will report to the Facility Manager and is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the facility.
The Facility Operator position will be responsible and accountable for: all materials that can and cannot be accepted at the facility as per our permits, maintain and operate a safe, clean and friendly work environment for both internal and external customers, assisting customers with logistics, and creating customer specific solutions as needed. Regular maintenance and equipment upkeep will be the Facility Operator’s responsibility as well as scheduling 3rd party contractors as needed. The Facility Operator will also be responsible for day to day administrative duties including ticket filing and plant balancing. All incoming and outgoing fluids will be tracked and logged accurately as per facilities SOP’s.
The Facility Operator is responsible for maintaining and updating SOP’s as they pertain to the process.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Know and follow the Standard Operating Procedures, you will also help develop and maintain the Standard Operating Procedures for the facility.
- Understand the Regulatory and Operating Approvals as they pertain to our facility including well classification and materials that can and cannot be accepted at the facility.
- Communicate with field sales and help develop and maintain customer relations at the facility level.
- Operate and maintain the facility as per SOP’s and maintenance schedule, you will have the ability to schedule 3rd party contractors as required at managers direction
- Possess the ability to issue Safe Work Permits as required for 3rd party contractors.
- Hazard ID and incident identification and reporting.
- Track and log all incoming and outgoing fluid in accordance to the facility licenses and approvals.
- Know, understand and follow the ERP, operate in a safe manner as per the Health and Safety Manual and understand Environmental and Regulatory compliance and insure the facility operates within compliance.
- Ensure knowledge is up to date with current safety and regulatory documentation, i.e.; License, Approvals, and training records.
- Upholding, through personal actions, Pure Environmental’s values.
- Exceptional client service focus.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent required.
- Must possess a mechanical background.
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
- Waste/Water Management and well operational experience would be considered an asset.
- Self-motivated and the ability to function and excel with limited supervision and in a team environment.
- Ability to work shift work including weekends and holidays and be on call as required.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment that is undergoing integration and change.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach.
- Ability to influence with or without authority.
- Exercises sound knowledge and good judgement.
- Accountable and result oriented.
- Energetic, dynamic and excited by the opportunity of an integrated and unique business model.
Pure Environmental provides best-in-class, responsible and sustainable solutions for our partners and clients in the Oil and Gas, Mining, Industrial, community and government sectors.
We work to protect the air we breathe, the ground we walk on, and the water we drink.
Utilizing our expertise in environmentally responsible waste management, Pure Environmental designs, constructs and operates world-class facilities across North America.